Interested in learning more about how you can partner with us or want to find out more about commissions and licensing? You’re in the right place.
With Trustmark, we will:
- Build a personal relationship with you.
- Deliver renowned customer service to you and your clients.
- Help you leverage one-on-one communications to provide your clients with solutions to help their employees’ physical and financial well-being.
- Help your clients fill the gaps left by rising healthcare and benefits costs through stand-alone voluntary benefits.
- Offer seamless enrollment systems with all employee voluntary benefits for consistent messaging and simplicity during core enrollments.
- Engage employees through one-of-a-kind targeted communications and a one-on-one approach to create a culture of employee engagement for their physical and financial well-being with LifeHealth & Wealth.
To start selling Trustmark products today, contact your regional sales director for more information or fill out the form to the right. They can get you started on the right path to develop the best solutions to meet the specific needs of each of your clients.
Curious about commissions?
The only thing better than our competitive commissions on worksite products is that you get to decide how you want to be paid. Whether serving as a broker or an employee benefits enrollment firm, you select a high/low or a level commission. We can pay both parties the same type of commission, or if each selects a different type, we can do that too. At Trustmark we understand that change is a part of life, and that what worked for you last year may not provide the same benefits as circumstances change. This is why we allow our brokers to adjust their compensation method on an annual basis, to better serve their individual and current needs.